RICOH Pro VC70000
Achieve a new level of print and image quality on offset coated papers without compromising speed, productivity or profitability.
The breakthrough, award-winning RICOH Pro VC70000 sets a new standard in continuous feed inkjet printing. Confidently transition offset workflows to digital with printing on offset coated stocks that requires no priming or post-treatment. Ricoh’s extended gamut inks and the system’s advanced drying technologies produce work that rivals offset quality and is ready for finishing faster to meet critical client deadlines. Output high-value, personalized and data-driven applications fast, from sales collateral and brochures to direct mail, catalogs, color manuals, custom publications and more, at speeds up to 492 feet per minute. Set your business on a course to achieve market leadership today, and continued growth tomorrow.
- 2018 RED HOT Technology Vanguard Award Winner
- Prints at a maximum print speed of 492 fpm
- 1 million to 40 million impressions per month
- Prints on offset coated, IJ coated, IJ treated and uncoated papers from 40 to 250 gsm without any
priming or post print coating
- Dynamic variable-drop size technology produces up to three different drop sizes at a page element level
- Up to 1200 × 1200 dpi resolution
- High-density, aqueous-based pigment inks
- RICOH TotalFlow® Print Server R600A supports PDF, PDF/ VT and AFP together with JDF
- Advanced Color Management support