Pro C9200/C9210 Series Graphic Arts Edition
Designed for the most demanding production environments.
The RICOH Pro 9200 Series Graphic Arts Edition is designed for the most demanding, high-volume commercial print environments. With new technologies that drive automation for high-quality, predictable results, they maximize profitability and deliver you a greater return on investment. Supporting an impressive media range, including 470 gsm, these systems deliver an unmatched value-performance package, built to produce your long runs efficiently and cost-effectively, and provide your organization with the ability to develop new, high-margin applications.
The Pro C9200 and Pro C9210 Graphic Arts Edition presses are flagship solutions in Ricoh’s Production Print product line and feature engine speeds of 115 ppm and 135 ppm. Adding to the systems’ productivity is outstanding usability with enhanced Media Management Tools and an all-new 17″ Smart Operation Panel that allows users to remotely view and operate the systems’ control panel from a smart device.
- Outputs up to 135 ppm Color/B&W with support for media up to 470 gsm
- 17″ Smart Operation Panel
- Monthly volumes up to 1,000,000 pages
- Oversized sheet options up to 13″ × 49.5″
- Auto duplex up to 40″
- 2400 × 4800 dpi resolution with VCSEL Technology
- 18,100-sheet maximum paper capacity
- lnline, near-line and offline finishing options
Watch the Product Overview Video:
- Pro C9200/C9210 Graphic Arts Edition Image Gallery
- RICOH Pro C9200/C9210 Graphic Arts Edition Configurator
- RICOH Pro C9200/C9210 Series Graphic Arts Edition User Manuals
- RICOH Pro C9200/C9210 Series Graphic Arts Edition User Guide – Online Version
- RICOH Pro C9200/C9210 Series Graphic Arts Edition TCRU Manuals – Online Version