Ricoh CI5030 Cover Interposer
The Ricoh CI5030 Cover Interposer provides a cost-effective option to feed pre-printed covers and inserts into the finishing workflow. It eliminates the need for manual insertion and reduces document wear and tear caused by the heat and pressure fusing process, as the cover interposer seamlessly integrates documents without feeding them back through the printer.
Each of the Interposer’s two sources boasts a 200-sheet capacity with a maximum paper size of 13" × 19", giving greater paper flexibility.
Tray 1 feeds pre-collated front and back, color covers. Tray 2 feeds your pre-collated inserts. For example, to insert color documents as pages 5, 10 and 15 into your final collated output, simply load the inserts in Tray 2 and then program their placement from either the driver or the touch panel display. The cover interposer effortlessly combines the inserts without skipping a beat or losing any productivity.
More from Ricoh
- Ricoh BK5010e Production Booklet Maker
- Ricoh CI5010 Cover Interposer
- Ricoh CI5020 Cover Interposer
- Ricoh FD5000 Multi Fold Unit
- Ricoh FD5010 Multi Fold Unit
- Ricoh FD5020 Multi-Folding Unit
- Ricoh GB5000 Perfect Binder
- Ricoh GB5010 Perfect Binder
- Ricoh RB5000 Ring Binder
- Ricoh RB5010 Ring Binder
- Ricoh RB5020 Ring Binder
- Ricoh SK5020 High Capacity Stacker
- Ricoh SK5030 High Capacity Stacker
- Ricoh SR5030 3,000 Sheet Finisher
- Ricoh SR5040 Booklet Finisher
- Ricoh SR5050 3,000 Sheet Finisher
- Ricoh SR5060 Booklet Finisher
- Ricoh ZF4000 Z-Fold Unit