C.P. Bourg Booklet Maker BM-e
The Bourg Booklet Maker (BM-e) is C.P. Bourg’s high-end award winning booklet maker that utilizes the latest technology with unparalleled quality and speed to produce on-demand booklets. The BM-e was designed to connect directly to a wide range of production digital printing presses, along with various C.P. Bourg products.
The BM-e can work with the C.P. Bourg Sheet Feeder (BSF), as well as Bourg’s proven BST-e Suction Tower Collators typically used with printing presses. The BM-e unique connect ability allows for dramatic improvement in efficiency in the booklet making process. Furthermore, the color touchscreen interface (GUI) and the automated tool-less set-up capability makes for easy to use operations.
The BM-e paper flow follows a stitch–fold–trim process with guaranteed set integrity, a maximum of 120 pages per booklet (30-sheets) and a maximum speed of 5,000 booklets per hour – the best of its category.
The BM-e responds to the needs of commercial printers and in-plant printing companies with short turnaround times, smaller job runs and tightening budgets.
- Maximum speed of 5,000 booklets per hour
- Automated tool-less set-up capability
- User-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Accepts large range of paper formats
- In-operation job adjustments
- Automatic purge feature for faulted jobs
- Easily connectable to the C.P. Bourg Sheet Feeder (BSF)
- Accepts sheet outputs from Bourg’s proven BST-e Suction Tower Collators
- Features a heavy-duty face trimmer with unique blower assisted scrap removal
- Ability trim up to 30-sheets, stitch up to 55 sheets, and fold up to 120 page (30-sheets) booklets without marking, scuffing or scratching