C.P. Bourg BB3002 Perfect Binder
The BB3002 is designed to create state of the art perfect bound books while maximizing user-friendliness. All adjustment operations can be done through the touchscreen interface (GUI) to optimize productivity. Reduced set up time allows for a peak speed of 500 cycles per hour.
The binder is capable of automatically adapting to the thickness of each job, up to a maximum thickness of 60 mm (2.3"). This offers users minimal loss of productivity when processing different jobs, ideal for on-demand applications.
The BB3002 incorporates the highest quality of creasing with up to 13 positive or negative creases. The BB3002 utilizes a creasing form technology which offers greater flexibility and superior results compared to competing wheel scoring binders.
- Binds from 1 mm to 60 mm (.04" to 2.36")
- Adapting all features automatically to the thickness of each job
- Trimmers: CMT 330 3-Knife and CMT 130 3-Side
- Reception Module: BBR
- PUR Glue Option for extra bind strength on coated glossy media
- User-friendly industrial grade color touchscreen
- Both book content and cover sensors
- Power milling wheel with notching for EVA applications
- 1st cylinder penetrates between sheets
- 2nd cylinder applies desired spine glue quantity
- 3rd cylinder guarantees perfect glue repartition
- Adjustable side gluing
- Up to 13 Positive/Negative Cover Creasers
- Optical sensors guarantee operator safety while loading. Jobs are automatically processed removing hands from the loading area