PSI Engineering 3655GA / 3640 Envelope Printers
The envelope print quality of PSI's production laser printers is unrivaled. Personalized impressions can be created for your customers using script and hand written fonts, and printed across the full envelope. An envelope printed using a PSI's Laser envelope printer will look professional and rich in quality before and after delivery.
PSI's Production Laser Printer Systems are high performance machines, designed to print on small and large envelopes, card stock, glossy stock, labels and standard paper. Each production laser printer is equipped with PSI's load on the fly' feeder and stacker, which minimizes your downtime since you can add and remove envelopes while the printer is in operation. With an envelope feeder and stacker capacity of 1,000 makes time that would have been spent loading and unloading can be directed towards more important tasks.
With PSI's Laser Mail Printers, there is no need to order your stationery or envelopes preprinted with your company's logo and addressing information. PSI's Laser Mail series will print your company's logo and addressing information as well as indicia, addressee's information and even a personalized note or teaser message; all in one pass.
- Prints on-demand variable data/variable image data in one pass
- Prints up to 55 (3655GA) full color personalized envelopes per minute (40 for the 3640 model)
- Supports a wide variety of envelope sizes from 3" × 5" (7.6 × 12.7 cm) to 10" × 13" (25.4 × 33 cm)
- Automatically optimizes your print job for the brightest colors, sharpest text and clearest reproduction of images using EFI Fiery controller
- Feeds envelopes long edge first which produces professional, wrinkle free results
- Feeds, prints, and stacks a variety of thick paper stocks
- Business envelope printing
- Personal envelope printing
- Heavy stock printing (400 gsm)