Stay on top of changes in technology – and the industry – with a monthly series focused
on trending topics. Industry data and marketing ideas included.
Wide Format Opportunity
Industry experts project the wide format market will grow 7.9% to 23.6 billion dollars by
the year 2016.
The wide format market represents a growth opportunity for today’s visionary print service providers. Adding these services to your mix is a smart investment and will allow you to sell more services to current customers while attracting new segments.
Customer Talking Points
- Brand Recognition: 85% of a business’s customers live within a five-mile radius. Signage helps reinforce brand recognition day in and day out.
- Marketing Support: Large format printing is engaging and interactive (especially with the use of QR codes or SMS text campaigns) and is especially helpful to entice repeat business and enforce seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Cost per Impression: A major concern for marketing and print customers, wide format printing is an economical form of advertising and works very well within larger cross-media campaigns.
Use These Valuable Resources
- Interactive Spec Sheet highlighting key features
- Control Panel Tour
- Job Task Training to streamline business productivity
- Product Tours demonstrating trending topics including customized workflow, productivity, scan-to features and security.
- Product Brochures
InfoTrends Whitepaper – Making the Investment in Wide Format, an informative white paper on the latest wide format trends, authored by InfoTrends. Click here to read.
Print Samples – Wide format print samples, both color and black & white. Browse selection.
Target Market & Application Sell Sheet – A downloadable pdf matching target markets to real-life, practical applications. This is an excellent reference tool for a quick study.