Stay on top of changes in technology – and the industry – with a monthly series focused
on trending topics. Industry data and marketing ideas included.
Ricoh can help expand your range with finishing solutions that are right for your and your customers. We offer a full line of professional equipment from today’s most trusted leaders in the industry — in-line and off-line options, including laminators, cutters, folders, booklet makers and more.
- Find the Demand – Survey your customers as well as your prospects to assess their needs and determine which finishing options would serve them the most. Think about lost bids and missed opportunities due to lack of finishing capabilities in-house. For information and ideas on what specific vertical markets are purchasing read the article:
- Research the Options – Start your search right here on Ricoh Business Booster. View videos showing Ricoh’s exclusive in-line finishing options and refer to our full-line finishing guide with product details and company information from our Finishing Partners.
- Talk it Out – Discuss your options with your Ricoh sales rep to help make the final decision.
- Think About Solutions – Advanced Solutions help increase workflow productivity and ensure you get the most from your technology investment. Through Ricoh’s TotalFlow program a range of make-ready solutions are available. Review our Software Solutions section to see what’s available, call your sales rep or use our contact email to request more information.
- Market and Promote – Start telling customers you have these new services as often and in every way you can. Create and send samples, execute an email campaign and develop a talk track for your sales team. For more ideas on marketing services, read this articles:
Additional Professional Finishing Resources
PIP Printing Grows its Business with Ricoh
Finishing Solutions for Photo Merchandise
Two of the core challenges service provider’s face in the photo publishing and merchandise marketplace is customer acquisition and production workflow. Customer acquisition and workflow requirements are intertwined, particularly for service providers who are new to the marketplace and do not have an active, quantifiable customer base to gauge workflow requirements. This document focuses on photo book, photo card, and calendar applications, and will identify the finishing requirements and considerations associated with each of these applications.