There is no question that color is multifaceted—and understanding the complexities of all aspects of color throughout the production cycle is vital to your success whether you’re a creative, brand professional, production specialist, or a color management expert. At Color19, you’ll find the most practical, in-depth information presented by most knowledgeable color experts in the world. If you want to strengthen your color intelligence and make an immediate impact on the color quality that you produce, then Color19—hosted by Printing Industries of America and SGIA—is the conference for you!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- 35 breakout sessions in 4 tracks covering Print Production/How-to; Brand & Design; Standards, Research & Emerging Technologies, and Wide-Format Inkjet.
- A totally FREE Color Management Foundations pre-conference session with equipment demos of color management processes.
- Fascinating big-name keynote and sessions speakers. You’ll walk away with a head full of knowledge and great new connections.
- THE leading experts in color management are completely accessible throughout the conference—in sessions, at lunch, and during networking events.
- Leave the winter blues behind while you enjoy the sun and sand of the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa.
When: January 12 – 15, 2019
Where: San Diego, CA
Location: Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Visit the Color19 website