JOIN Ricoh Business Booster for:
The Knowledge Booster Webinar Series
As part of our commitment to helping you grow your business and achieve a healthy future, Ricoh Business Booster is proud to present our Knowledge Booster Webinar Series. Leveraging data from Keypoint Intelligence / InfoTrends, these series have been created to help you continue your business success throughout the year. Upcoming webinar session topic and date are as follow:
- The True Cost of Color Management: Wednesday, September 26, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
- Creating Your Business Growth Checklist: Thursday, October 25, 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. EST
- Holding your Sales Team Accountable: What You Need to Know & Do: Wednesday, November 14, 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. EST
Register today for one, two or all three sessions using this one simple form. Please complete the following fields and click the submit button to complete your registration.
1. The True Cost of Color Management
Gain a clearer understanding of what color management means in practical terms, along with the impact it has on your bottom line every day. Join the Director of Ricoh’s Color Management Practice and frequent industry contributor Tobias Saalfeld for a frank discussion of how color management practices — or the lack thereof — truly affect your business outcomes. In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to define basic versus advanced color management
- Why color management goes well beyond printing devices
- The financial and customer experience costs of poor color management
- Real-world examples of improving color management practices
- The range of services available, and how to get started
2. Creating Your Business Growth Checklist
Developing your strategy and business planning doesn’t have to be rocket science. A well-defined strategy for success starts with a few basic questions about your business and roadmap for growth. Assessing where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow must be at the top of the list. Next, you’ll need to connect the dots and align how your business operates with your customer’s needs while ensuring that your team is up to the challenge. Join Karen Kimerer, Director of Business Development Strategies at Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends, to create the “must-dos” for your checklist to success.
3. Holding your Sales Team Accountable: What You Need to Know & Do
Sound company direction is the foundation of a high-performing print sales organization. Every day that you ignore measuring the performance of your sales team is a day that you risk finding new customers, grow sales, or increase the value of your business—and you will never get that day back! Join this webinar to gain insight for sales management, develop a framework to define accountability, and outline the steps necessary to track and ensure the success of sales reps in your organization.