Colex Sharpcut Digital Cutting Systems
For owners of the RICOH Pro L4130/L4160, EFI Pro 16h, EFI H1625 LED or the Mimaki JFX200/JFX500 wide format systems, the Colex Sharpcut Digital Cutting System is a suitable choice for operations looking to expand their cutting capabilities. This powerful solution provides unmatched productivity by intelligently finishing graphics with accuracy and efficiency.
The Colex Sharpcut comes in three models based on table size. The Sharpcut SX-1616 (5 x 5), the Sharpcut SX-1631 (5 x 10), and the Sharpcut SX-3232 (10 x 10). Each of the models offers an expanded range of automated finishing capabilities, designed for cutting sheet and rigid materials while delivering a clean, smooth edge quality.
- Triple Interchangeable Tool Head
- Complete Substrate Cutting Compatibility
- Powerful 6-Zone Vacuum System
- Vision Registration Software & Camera
- Colex Cut Center imports all common files including: AL, DXF, EPS, PDF, CAD, and others
- Foam Board
- Paper/Card Stock